Thursday, September 18, 2008

High School

I am in high school now and let me tell you it is so much better than Jr. High (sorry Kirk) !! But the only bad thing is that it is the DRAMA capitol of the world! You cant get one day that there isnt drama, but you just have to live with it!! And the thing that I hate the most is all of the swearing!!!!! I HATE THAT!!!!! But me and my friends learn to live with it !!! The best part of High School is all of the CUTE GUYS!! Kirk~ there will be tons of cute girls 4 you and they will want to go out with you! I want to say thanks because if it wasnt for you, I wouldn't have this blog!! And Kirk trust me when you get to high school you will like it!!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I am in middle school too! Well, Kirk is younger than you and me! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna's Music