Tuesday, September 30, 2008

8 is Great!!

I was taged by my mom

*8 TV shows I love to watch
Hannah Montana
Jon and Kate plus 8
The King of Queens
Full House
The Suite life of Zack and Cody
Pet Star
Drake and Josh
Dancing With The Stars

*8 places I love to eat
Pizza Hut
Jims
KFC
A&W
Taco Bell
Dennys
Jens ( Kravers )
Taco Man

*8 things that happend to me yeaterday
Woke up late
Went to school
Had lunch
Got on the bus
Went home
Did my Homework
Went to get Dinner
Went to Bed

*8 things I look Forward to
Going to sleep
Seeing my sis I dont really get to see ( Kylee)
Geting a Boy Friend
Getting Married
Having twins girls
Getting the Fake Baby for school
Having a sleepover
Kissing my Boy Friend

*8 Boys I think are really CUTE!!!!
Kaden G.
Drew S.
Christan S.
ZAC EFRON
Chance W.
Jessie M.
Kaden G. He's so cute, I mentioned him twice !
Drew S. I've loved him since second grade !

*8 things on my wish list
Laptop
To see my sis
Wii
Lots of CD's
To meet the Jonas Brothers
To meet Miley Cyrus
A Boy Friend
Clothes

*8 people I will Tag
Kylee
Kirk
Megan
Mom
Jared
Jamie
BriAunna
Christina

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Hey Jenna,
In the summer my mom said we can come see you. I hope everything is okay.
love always,
kylee

Unknown said...

FUN I want some of those too I like your wish list alot I lobbers you love Maddie

Unknown said...

I know I just commented OH WELL Kayden OOOOOOOO that is CUTE. You to would be a cute couple HE HE HE JK I lobbers you love Maddie

Jenna's Music